Bic pens have been around for decades and have become somewhat of an institution in corporate settings around the world thanks to the incomparable quality provided by the writing utensils. A variety of styles are available, ranging from fine liners and extra thin points to regular ball point pens. Colours available in the Bic pen range are black, blue and red.
Special pens are also marketed for art industries and sectors where these types of pens come in handy. These pens can be found in various colours like green, orange and even pink. Bic has been the producer of superior writing tools marketed at many different types of industry and the main reason the company has been as successful as it has been is that all around the world, the quality of their pens has never been held in question.
Most stationery outlets stock Bic pens so you won’t find it too difficult to find a place that sells them. Your choice of reseller will largely be dictated by what your stationery requirements are though. If you are looking for Bic pens that you intend to use in your own individual capacity, then there is nothing wrong with visiting your closest stationery store and picking up some.
Supermarkets also tend to stock this widely popular brand but you are most likely to find a limited range that will focus mostly on basic pens in black, blue and red. Ball point pens and fine liners are the most popular and more readily stocked than other special varieties and colours.
Bic pens that are required for corporate use are better left purchased from a bulk reseller. In this way, you will be afforded a much wider variety as well as a bulk purchase discount. Many companies around the world choose to enter into contracts with stationery suppliers that deal solely with the corporate sector.
In so doing you get perks like:
- Wider variety of Bic pens in styles and colours
- Corporate discounts relating to bulk purchases
- Special benefits afforded to corporate contracts that encourage loyalty to one supplier
- Orders can often be placed easily over the telephone or online
- Delivery of orders in a timely manner right to your premises so you save on time and money had you to pick up the order yourself
- Benefits of promotions surrounding certain products that are exclusive to the corporate sector
Choosing Your Supplier
Before making up your mind about which Bic supplier to go with, take some time to investigate the company first. You should look at things like:
- What other companies form part of their client base – this will give you an idea of the caliber of the supplier you are dealing with
- Price lists as well as whether they regularly run specials and promotions
- What is the range of Bic pens they stock like – do they keep the pens that you are interested in purchasing?
- Do they offer delivery services and if so, is there a fee involved?